Sunday, December 8, 2013

Attention!!

Hello, friends and followers!

I am issuing a formal apology for my lack of posting. In the past three months I have planned a wedding and been married, managed a move to Connecticut, and gone job hunting. Sketches were being drawn, art made, but at a fraction of the time I normally produce it. More will be coming, soon. My wife and I are settling into a new life in a new state, and I am finding myself with more of my time returned to me. More art coming shortly!

Sincerely,

J.D.R.

Now, just so I don't leave you completely empty-handed, some of my greatest artist inspirations. Enjoy!


Darell K. Sweet


N.C. Wyeth


Willy Pogany


 Maxfield Parrish


Time Hildebrandt


Keith Parkinson


Gervasio Gallardo


Virgil Finlay


2 comments:

  1. Best of luck Justin! I know you will do well in New England!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Christina. I appreciate that. I have a good feeling about this place.

    ReplyDelete